Friday, December 30, 2011

Top 10 Week: Top 10 Characters of 2011


Top 10 of 2011 is an event that runs from December 26-30, 2011 hosted by Jessica from Confessions of a Bookaholic and Lisa from A Life Bound By Books and co-hosted by Rachel from Fiktshun and Jaime & Patricia from Two Chicks on Books. Today's top 10 are the my best characters of 2011.

Tris
Divergent
by Veronica Roth


Tris is one of the most admirable character I'd ever met. She's brave and strong. I love how independent she is and how she faced all the obstacles she had. 




Puck
The Iron Fey Series
by Julie Kagawa


Even though I have been on Team Ash from the start I grew to love Puck too throughout the series. He's definitely a very wonderful character. He's so loyal to Meghan and even to Ash. And of course, what I absolutely like about him is his sense of humor. Puck never failed to make me smile! :))


Katy
Obsidian
by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Kat is really adorable and wonderful. She runs a book blog and well, with that only she already was able to gain lots of love from readers. I love how she cares for her friends. She does good and brave decisions. And I love her snappy comebacks at Daemon whenever they're having a banter! :))


Clara
Unearthly
by Cynthia Hand


Clara is a very likable character. She knows what she really is, accepts it and do whatever she has to do. I love how she loves her family, her mom and her brother. And even though I'm on team Christian, I admire how dedicated she is to Tucker.  ^^ (But  still I'm rooting for Christian! XD)


Penryn
Angelfall
by Susan Ee


Penryn is one hell of a kick-ass character! I could actually line her up to big star heroines like Katniss of Hunger Games and Tris of Divergent. This girl sure knows how to fight. Mentally, emotionally and physically. I admire her determination to save her sister and her loyalty to Raffe even when it can actually cost her life! :))


Sophie 
Hex Hall Series
by Rachel Hawkins


Sophie has this great sense of humor that never really failed to make me laugh so hard. She's hilarious and her sarcasm is perfect! lol. She's loyal to her friends and protects them.



Simon Lewis
The Mortal Instrument Series
by Cassandra Clare

I love how Simon's character developed throughout the series especially in the City of Fallen Angels. It was actually Simon I was looking forward when I read CoFA. I saw a more confident, more sure, and braver Simon on that installment. If you went back to the first book you would really notice how big his character development was! And yeah, baby, yeah! Simon has a sexy vampire mojo! :DDD

Juliette
Shatter Me
by Tahereh Mafi

Read My Review

Despite living a hard life and being treated by everyone as a monster Juliette was able to remain her dignity, found love and realize her ability could be use for good.



Will Herondale
The Infernal Devices Trilogy
by Cassandra Clare

Read My Review

Will had been a total jerk during the first installment of ID but when the Clockwork Prince came out we found out his real story and who he really is. Well, that just left me almost crying. I wanted to jump into the book and hug him and tell him that everything will be okay. Now I have more reason to love him! :))


Adam Wilde
Where She Went
by Gayle Forman

Read My Review

This guy was the first ever to made me cry over a book. He had flaws and made mistakes but I admire how much he loved Mia and even after three year his love for her never fade. :))



1 comment:

  1. Grr... I haven't read anything except for Divergent on your list. Means that I need to speedread a lot.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Jez
    Jez's Bookcase

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my posts! I'll be sure to drop by your blogs too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...