Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Review: Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

Uneartly by Cynthia Hand
Rating: 5 of 5 stars

Alright! I'm done. Whew~! It’s been quite a long time since I got hooked up with something paranormal. :)) So okay, here’s my review or rather my feelings about this book. ^^

This book is absolutely a good, awesome, outstanding read! I love everything! The characters, the concept, the events, the twist. Every turn of events kept me really interested and I read it nonstop.

I have been taking a little break from reading paranormal, urban fantasy kind of books, so lately I was all into chicklits, contemporary, realistic types of novel but right after I start reading Unearthly was then I realize that I so miss reading paranormal books. All through out I was feeling all giddy and excited, and my feet were getting really cold. That’s what happens when I get soo excited over something. So yeah, this book was able to give me that kind of feeling which means it was really awesome I really got hooked up.

Clara, our heroine, was the kind of character which was easy to like. She knows what she is, accepts it and do what she has to do. She isn’t the kind of heroine you get annoyed sometimes. She’s really adorable and I love whenever she calls her brother, Jeffrey, ‘baby brother’. Hahaha! Which I’m really so envious of her, I badly want a younger brother! And their relationship isn’t the kind where they, most of the time, annoyed each other. And then there’s Tucker and Christian. The two boys I’m so torn up to. LOL. Tucker was the rude-but-really-he-just-likes-you guy. He was the funny, cool, easy-going, rodeo guy. The type of guy who’s easy to approach. While Christian was the good looking nice guy with the hero complex and as Wendy has said, the god-type guy. Someone not that easy to reach. But you know what’s wrong with me? I personally like Christian more than Tucker. When obviously, Tucker’s the hero. After I read the book I looked up for some reviews and read them. And it seems like I was the only one who was into Christian! OTL. Everyone were all like Team Tucker. But there still a lot the author has to reveal about Christian and I know there’s something really big about him! So there’s still some hope. Haha! Though I’m not really putting my hopes up but I’m not either putting my hopes down. So yeah, lets just see. I need Hallowed now! LOL. >:DD

Two thumbs up for this book! I definitely recommend this! ^^

1 comment:

  1. Great review. I love this cover more than the other purplish one.

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my posts! I'll be sure to drop by your blogs too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...