Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Top 10 Week: Top 10 Book Boyfriends of 2011

Top 10 of 2011 is an event that runs from December 26-30, 2011 hosted by Jessica from Confessions of a Bookaholic and Lisa from A Life Bound By Books and co-hosted by Rachel from Fiktshun and Jaime & Patricia from Two Chicks on Books. Today, I'll be posting the my top 10 most swoon-worthy book boyfriends this year! Check them out! :))

Prince Ash
Adam Wilde
Daemon Black
Christian Prescott
Ed/Shadow
Will Herondale
Archer Cross
Cassel Sharpe
Aiden St. Delphi
Four/Tobias
Sorry if I didn't bother describing them one by one. I think I'll only be saying the same things again and again. Haha! So there they are! What do you think? Are they your best book boyfriends this year too? If you haven't met any of them, better start reading these books and see what I saw in them! I assure you they are all swoon-worthy, crush-worthy, drool-worthy men! :DD

4 comments:

  1. I should have included Adam from Where She Went - he definitely stole my heart in If I Stay, and I was devastated to see that they hadn't ended up together. And who doesn't love a guy who can sing and play the guitar?!

    Check out my Top 10 Book Boyfriends!
    Kelly | Radiant Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four is on my list too! I'd love to meet your book boyfriends, from what I'd heard, they're awesome!

    Jez
    Jez's Bookcase

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! amazing picks! I just got today my copy of Obsidian! wooohooo!! though I dunno if I have tme to read it before the years ends! hopefully!! =D

    thnx for stopping by!! muah!! =D
    Dazzling Reads

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my posts! I'll be sure to drop by your blogs too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...