Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Top 10 Week: Top 10 Books I've Read in 2011


Top 10 of 2011 is an event that runs from December 26-30, 2011 hosted by Jessica from Confessions of a Bookaholic and Lisa from A Life Bound By Books and co-hosted by Rachel from Fiktshun and Jaime & Patricia from Two Chicks on Books. Today is the second day of the event, but I wasn't able to post this yesterday. So yeah, here's my top 10 books I've read this year! I'll post the top 10 book covers later this day! :))



Read My Review
Read My Review
Read My Review
Read My Review
Read My Review
Read My Review
Read My Review
Read My Review
Read My Review
Read My Review

I actually have a lot on my mind but since they were only asking for 10, I only gave ten. But I can actually pick up to 20. Haha! Check out this books guys! They're ossum and some of them completely blew me away! Happy readings everyone! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my posts! I'll be sure to drop by your blogs too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...