Saturday, December 31, 2011

Top 10 Week: Top 10 Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2012

Top 10 of 2011 is an event that runs from December 26-30, 2011 hosted by Jessica from Confessions of a Bookaholic and Lisa from A Life Bound By Books and co-hosted by Rachel from Fiktshun and Jaime & Patricia from Two Chicks on Books. Today's the last day of this event and I'm glad to share the top 10 books I am most looking forward in 2012! :))


Read Synopsis
Read Synopsis
Read Synopsis
Read Synopsis
Read Synopsis
Read Synopsis
Read Synopsis
Read Synopsis
Read Synopsis
Read Synopsis
And there they are! Most of them are the succeeding books from some series I so loved this year. But there are also new books/series like The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith, Fated by Sarah Alderson, Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Her books never left almost all my lists) and of course The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa! Yay! So yeah, 2012! Here I come! :DD

1 comment:

  1. OH my God I totally love your list!! Onyx <3 <3 and all the others!! My list is kind of very similar!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my posts! I'll be sure to drop by your blogs too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...