Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Top 10 Week: Top 10 Book Covers of 2011

Top 10 of 2011 is an event that runs from December 26-30, 2011 hosted by Jessica from Confessions of a Bookaholic and Lisa from A Life Bound By Books and co-hosted by Rachel from Fiktshun and Jaime & Patricia from Two Chicks on Books. Today, I'll be posting what I think the coolest, prettiest book cover of 2011. So here they are.




Can I say I love the girls hair in Exiled, Wither and Fury. Haha! So here they are, three of them I haven't read, Exiled, Incarnate and Across the Universe but I'll be reading them soon and I hope they are as good as their cover! :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my posts! I'll be sure to drop by your blogs too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...