Thursday, January 5, 2012

Review: Touch by Jus Accardo

Title: Touch
Author: Jus Accardo
Published: November 1st 2011
Publisher: Entangled Publishing
Read synopsis: Goodreads
Rating: 3.5 strars


Touch was an easy and fast-paced read. The plot was fairly entertaining and engaging though it was a bit predictable. The characters were cool and good and the story offered enough exciting actions and twists. I had fun reading this however it didn't left much big impression on me and I'm not quite sure if I will continue reading the series. 

I liked Denzee's character, her being straight-forward and sarcastic definitely make her a cool heroine. A lot of people find her hot and good looking and she's very well aware of that but still acted it really cool. Though at times her actions kind of get on my nerves. She could be a little dense and clueless at times. 

I find Kale funny, cute and...awkward. His ignorance about the outside world was just really cute that I kept on grinning and laughing whenever he encounter things that amazed him and said things straight even when it should be kept a little private, and yes, it was a bit awkward too. I love how he learned things and grew to understand love. But when I reached the second half of the book I find his character a bit undeveloped. Yeah, I liked him because his actions were funny and very innocent but it was getting old and as the story progressed I can't find any other things that I would love about him.

Alex was an interesting character. I actually liked him before he did a really bad thing which was really a letdown. But still, I think he wasn't really that bad. Brandt, Dez's cousin is one of my favorite character, he's cool and really kind. And his ability was definitely awesome. 

The first half of the book really did turn so well for me however during the second half I kind of feel like the story turned a little slow and not as exciting during the first part. The story was cool and I really did enjoy some parts of this book but I just didn't really got caught up big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my posts! I'll be sure to drop by your blogs too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...