Sunday, August 26, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (#3)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews as way to share all the great books you've received throughout the week.

For review:


Taste by Kate Evangelista - I'm excited to read this since the author is a fellow Filipino! Plus, all the reviews I've seen were mostly positive so I really hope this would be a great read. Thank you Kate Evangelista for the review copy.
Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout - My first physical ARC! This arrived in the post office a month ago but I wasn't able to pick it up because of the non-stop raining and flooding that happened a few weeks ago plus I was a bit busy and yeah, a bit lazy too. Haha! But I was really ecstatic when I saw the package with the Spencer Hill address. Haha! Thank you Spencer Hill Press. You guys rock! :)
The Shadow Society by Marie Rutkoski - My first ever Macmillan ARC. Haha! The premise sounds very interesting and I just love the cover. Hope it would be a great read. :)

Gifted:

His 'N' Hers by Mike Gayle, Come Together by Josie Lloyd & Emily Resse, Roommates by Whitney Lyles. 
I got these adult chick-lit books from my cousin. Although I still do prefer YA over adult these books do sound like an easy and fun read. 

11 comments:

  1. 'Cursed' sounds interesting :) awesome on your first arc! I can't wait to do this.

    My SS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taste looks amazing, and omg you have Cursed!!! That's on my Wishlist, and I can't wait to see what you thought of it. Enjoy all of your books, Eunice! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I'm eagerly waiting for The Shadow Society. Taste sounds so weird but it really draws in attention at the same time. Hope you enjoy all! :)

    Check out my HAUL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really excited for Cursed! The cover for Roommates is really cute. :)

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cursed! I bet it will be fabulous! I can't wait to read your thoughts on it. :)
    Congrats on all the great books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Taste! I've been meaning to read this but hasn't been in the local bookstore. And WOW. First ARC! That feels like such a big moment! Well, it would be to me :D

    Have fun reading, ate :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I'm glad you finally got your hands on Cursed! I know you wanted to read that and I can't wait to hear your thoughts. The Shadow Society is on my pile too. Doesn't it have a gorgeous cover? ;) Happy reading, Eunice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your first physical ARC, Eunice! I hope you enjoy Cursed. It wasn't my favorite JLA but it was entertaining. Is that Kate Evangelista as in the model? If that's so, wow, didn't know she was writing. Nice haul Eunice. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I think that's a different Kate, Rachel. Hehe. Thanks! I really hope I enjoy Cursed even if it wasn't as striking as Obsidian and Half-blood! :)

      Delete
  9. The Shaodw Society sounds AMAZING. :) Fabulous book haul, Eunice! I hope you enjoy your goodies, and congrats on receiving your first physical ARC! I remember squealing and doing a happy dance (ahh! Did I just type that??) when I got my first one too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your first physical arc Eunice, I remember first getting mine, it's all so exciting, the Shadow Society seems like an amazing read too, I actually finally got my first acceptance from Macmillan on Netgalley too for Crewel! Yay! Hope you enjoy all your reads! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my posts! I'll be sure to drop by your blogs too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...