Friday, February 17, 2012

Review: The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines

Title: The Vincent Boys
Author: Abbi Glines
Published: October 12th 2011
Publisher: Abbi Glines
Read synopsis: Goodreads

Rating: 4 of 5 stars


Can I just grin all day? This book is gawdsmackin' hot! I was giddy the entire time I was reading it. Abbi Glines sure knows how to make absolutely drool-worthy guys and swoon-worthy scenes. This is my third book of her and she's quickly becoming one of my favorite authors. 

I had put off this book for quite a long time because when I read the synopsis I thought it would be something really frustrating, with the main guy liking his cousin's girlfriend and the girl feeling the same way. It's something that would go messy and complicated eventually and they would start becoming annoying and making stupid decisions and all, and I think I have little patience for that. Those were my first thoughts when I saw it but Rachel, girl, your review totally sold me! Since you said that Glines did a great job handling the sticky situation and didn't ruin the story I decided I'll give this a try. 

And yes, you're absolutely right! I loved loved loved it! ^^

The Vincent Boys was a fun, sweet, hot and steamy read! The kind of read where you'll find yourself swooning and grinning like a madman all throughout. Beau, Ash and Sawyer were all lovely characters. You know how I'm a sucker for bad boys with soft hearts so Beau instantly caught my heart. Lol. Anyhoo, what I really loved the most in this story were those childhood memories of them. Even when they were still little I saw how much Beau cared and loved Ash and it was just really sweet, cute and heartwarming that at that young age he already know that Ash is someone very important to him and he'd do everything to protect her in his own silly ways. 

Ash, being the girl both the boys were fighting about, didn't become really frustrating.; And I loved her. I loved that she realized what she really felt and acknowledge it but chose to save Beau and Sawyer's relationship instead. And even though it'll hurt her, she cared more of the Vincent boys that she was willing to sacrifice what she really wanted. 

There was this twist I really didn't expect to come around the last parts. I was surprised but I was glad how they they handled it. Especially Sawyer and how he realized his mistakes and how he accepted everything. And by the end I just loved those two Vincent boys. 

Overall, this is definitely a swoontastic read! Don't worry about the love triangle because it was very well handled. And this book did provide generous amount of hot and steamy scenes that just left me totally melting. Lol. I would absolutely recommend this! I am very much looking forward reading more of Abbi Glines book! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my posts! I'll be sure to drop by your blogs too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...