Friday, November 30, 2012

I'm back...from my unexpected mini hiatus!

Okay. If you noticed I've been gone for almost like two weeks. It was because my computer broke down. Uh, more like my lcd monitor pretty much gave up on me. It finally said goodbye after servicing me for five years. So there, and since buying a new screen is pretty costy it took me some time to replace it. But today I we finally got a new one! Yey! I'm back and I promise to write more stuffs this month, 'cause you see, my posts had gone really sporadic these past few months. I decided to have some advance new year's resolution that I won't be lazy in writing reviews anymore. Haha! I've finished some pretty awesome books last week so I'm really excited to write something about them!

Some reviews to be expected this month:

  • Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning - This series seriously blew me away. Never thought I would loved another fey book but this one sure made me really gaga over it (and Barrons).
  • Cinder by Marissa Meyer - Fantastic and unique retelling of Cinderella. I need book two now!
  • My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick - Finally read this one! OMG! I loved this one so much. Jase is just ASDASREADF! Haha.
  • Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout - JLA is just freaking amazing. Apollyon please. 

So there. Thanks for all those who visited this blog and commented and to the new followers. I'll be sure to drop by your blogs too!

Love lots, 
Eunice 

4 comments:

  1. Oh it's good to see you back Eunice! I think I would probably cry if my laptop broke! Well at least you had a mini break to read some amazing reads! I look forward to reading them, especially the ones on the Fever series! I hope to see loads of fan girling over Barrons! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, E! Lol, it's sad to think about how much I go on the computer now. A broken one would probably drive me mad. ;) I'm glad you've read some amazing books, though. I particularly want to read My Life Next Door, and I really do need to get started on JLA. I can't wait to see all your awesome reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Eunice! Thank goodness you were able to get a new monitor! Can't wait to read why you liked Cinder!!!! Loved that book too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to have you back! So glad to hear you loved My Life Next Door! I really enjoyed that one too so I'm looking forward to your review. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my posts! I'll be sure to drop by your blogs too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...